Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day at the zoo

Yesterday mommy took the day off from work so we could go to the Zoo with Sara & Payton. I had so much fun but we all got a little too much sun. I saw lots of monkeys, wolves, tigers, lions, & bear oh my. I also saw giant turtles & piggies. I had fun making animal noises. When it came time to feed the goats & the sheep I became a litte scared so mommy fed them for me. At the end of the day we went on a train ride around the zoo & it was fun feeling the wind blowing on my face.

My mommy says she is going to do a better job of keeping this blog updated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel and Bryan said...

Yay! I'm so glad your mommy is updating the blog. Tell her to put some pictures of your cute little self on here!

April 4, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home