Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Who's the Boss?

So last night as we are giving Emma a bath she throws a fit over getting her hair washed. In her fit of anger she splashes me & says her classic line "No don't do that again" while pointing. Daddy scolds her for splashing & reminds her the water is to stay in the bathtub. He then gets his own scolding! Frustrated, I tell Emma that "Mommy is the boss & she needs to mind me" Ryan gives me the look so I rephrase it with "Mommy & Daddy are the bosses & Emma needs to mind US". She says "NO, MOMMY! DADDY IS THE BOSS!!!" Ryan is now laughing & telling Emma "Thats right!" OH I AM IN TROUBLE!!! This child is so strong willed, what happened to getting the nice even tempered child like my hubby? Really this was for him. Do you think he can handle me & a mini-me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home