Friday, October 23, 2009

Gym Time

Today I took emma to Capital Gymnastics Parent & Tot playtime. My friend Sara took her little girl Payton before & it sounded like fun. Well as I told Ryan, Emma did not like it she LOVED IT! I wish I had pictures but she never stopped moving the entire hour we were there & cried when we had to leave. I know Ryan & his family want Emma to play soccer, but I think she is going to be a dance & gymnastics little girl. I think my favorite was watching her bebop around to "rockin robin" & hop like bunny. She loved walking across the balance beam & hanging from the low bars. It took her awhile to warm up to the trampoline, but was running by the end. We ended up getting the "frequent flipper" card & cannot wait to bring her back :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully support the dance/gymnastics route! I don't really care if she plays soccer or not! : )

October 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home