Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Poppy Corn Cakes

So emma has a new love for "poppy" corn & cooking. I decided it would be fun to make a "poppy" corn cake, after finding a recipe in Emeril's cookbook.It's basically popcorn balls formed in a bundt cake. My plan was to take the cake to a playdate tomorrow, well that idea failed. I cannot subject my friends our cake. Even though we washed out hands, emma would stick items in her mouth & then promptly use the same one to put marshmallows & M &M's in the "cake". We had quite a bit leftover & started making poppy corn balls. Emma basically started treating it like Play doh & took all the intact M&M's out of the poppy corn. It was hilarious watching her with chocolate drool & offering "chochy milk kisses". I guess this is a prime example of how the experience was better than the final product.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel and Bryan said...

What a cute story! Tell Emma to save me a chocky kiss!

September 16, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

remember our cake Michelle? lol

September 28, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home