Sunday, September 13, 2009

We're Back & How I almost ruined our trip

So it has been a busy week of traveling for the Putman Clan. I will post on our disney trip later with some pictures. Unfortunately, while visiting my parents on St. Simons Island I developed a nasty sinus infection & bronchitis. I ended up at the urgent care on Labor Day where I received an ABX shot, Z Pak, & Tussinex. After not sleeping or breathing, or keeping food down due to my gagging cough, I was worried our Disney trip was ruined. Luckily the Tussinex allowed me to sleep ALL of monday while my parents gladly entertained Emma. Tuesday we headed down to FLA & I was still pretty miserable. By the time we got to disney I was rested & starting to feel better. I got another great night's sleep courtesy of Tussinex.

Good parts to the trip:
My parents & siblings had a great time with Emma, she was in full "Emma" mode for them. She love playing with the Doll House that Aunt Pam donated to Dad & Lisa. She also love going to the sticker store (hallmark) with MeMe.

My dad cooked his famous fried shrimp & hushpuppies. (that did not stay put due to my lovely gagging cough sunday night)

I got to hang out with my longtime friend Kim & her little girl Addy who is 9 months youger than Emma.

So it was not a complete bust!

Will post all the Disney Details later. Gotta get pictures saved to the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home