Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Emma's Playdates

So Emma has been a busy social butterfly. On saturday her friend Dante came & spent the day with us while his mommmy & daddy were at work. They got along great & Emma asks where he is all the time.

Today Payton & Cael are hanging out with us while their mommy goes to a work meeting. We are having fun & I am enjoying having a little baby boy around. Later we are all going swimming. I am glad that Emma is going to have a chance to hang out with her friends more now that I am working less (Oh I get to hang out more with mine too!).

Yesterday I went to see Rachel & baby Ava. Rachel looks amazing & even cooked us lunch! Yummy Gumbo. Baby Ava is so tiny, I don't think Emma was every that tiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home