Monday, August 31, 2009

Disney Countdown Begins

So we leave for my parents in GA on Saturday. In 1 week we will be in Disney World!!!! I am trying to stay ahead of the packing so that we are not rushed on Saturday am. Many of you know that this will be Emma's third trip to WDW (4th if you count the 1 time in utero). Ask her who she is going to see & she will proudly tell you "MICKEY MOUSE". Oh & meme & papa too :)

Ryan & I are excited to see how much she will take in while there. We have some character breakfasts scheduled but not sure how she will do seeing her favorite mouse & duck upclose? In the past our trips have always been about what I, I mean, what we wanted to do. This trip will be about her, mommy may have to give up her favorites for now. That's ok, because watching her reaction to everything will be more thrilling than Expedition Everest or Mission Space.

I am excited because we are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge, & I have always wanted to stay there. Disney was offering $100 off per night so it became affordable for us. Emma is sure to love the animals & the pool areas. I will post lots of pics once we get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home