Friday, August 28, 2009

Changes

So most of you know that I am no longing working full time as a research coordinator. I am nervous and excited to go back to the hospital and spend more time with Emma. In addition to that I am going to use my extra time to focus on getting myself & my family healthier.

Now onto Emma . . . she is turning into quite the little toddler. Everyday she is using new words and saying more sentences. It is amazing to watch and listen. "I don't want it" "(insert name) did it" "(insert dog name) go lay down" "yeah, I did it". She can sing her ABC's, count to 20, knows her shapes and colors, and sing most nursery rhymes.

Some of her favorite things to do are "help" and we are learning that things are taking a lot longer to do. It is challenging when we are in a hurry, but we want to encourage her independence curiosity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home