Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gratitude

So I am writing about myself today. There has been a lot going on & I feel very grateful for all that I have in life. Ryan & I do not live in a fancy house or drive fancy,cars but we can pay our mortage each month & put food on the table. Emma is healthy, happy, and safe. I am able to work part time so that I have the chance to see her grow & help mold her into a kind and generous human (hopefully).

So I am on a mission of self improvement--mind, body, & spirit. In addition to getting my body healthier, I want to give back & improve my spirit. I am looking at ways that I can volunteer and contribute in the Round Rock area. Some areas I have explored are:

Round Rock Serving Center
Texas Baptist Children's Homes & Starry--tutoring, babysitting, painting, & cooking.
Driving seniors to appointments & run errands.

2 Comments:

Blogger Twellman Family said...

Love that! I think its great that you are trying to improve your life, mind body and spirit. :)

September 3, 2009 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Rachel and Bryan said...

wow, you really put things into perspective. i'm also thankful for my life's blessing, including the best girlfriends i could ever hope for!

September 3, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home