Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Frugality

So, I am in the process of becoming more frugal because I am no longer working full time. We are cooking at home a lot more, and I am trying to combine more trips to places when I drive. One area I am hoping to improve on is spending at the grocery store & the amount of trips to the store. I am thinking of going to the CASH system & using the debit card less. I can only spend a certain amount each week at the store. My 5 minute commute is going help out!

Oh, its killing me but I am cutting back on the Pumpkin Spice Lattes from SB. I am in search of the perfect recipe to make mine at home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can find the syrup (I know World Market sells them), then Torani has a recipe on their website (and it's sugar free!): http://www.torani.com/recipe/SF_Pumpkin_Pie_latte

September 22, 2009 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Charlie and Lisa Jo said...

Charlie and I also use the cash system. We each get $100.00 dollars for a 2 week period. Good Luck its hard to get started but its worth it in the end.

September 26, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home