Friday, October 9, 2009

I so pretty


So emma's new thing is to say "I SO PRETTY" & we think it is absolutely adorable. Of course she is the prettiest thing on the planet in our eyes. Well, I am finished with network orientation & it is onto the unit. I am very excited to have my friend Sara as a preceptor & it will be worth it to give up my weekends for it. I am a little nervous going back into the hospital, but I feel good about my decision.

I still need to blog about our disney trip before I forget all the details! We just received our photo CD, so I am going to learn how to make an album for this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel and Bryan said...

Glad the girl has a healthy dose of self esteem! Tell her Auntie Rachel thinks she is so pretty too!

October 9, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home