Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Emmaisms

Emma has been saying some very funny things lately. Some of them she "picked up" from Daddy. My favorites are:

"Carry me, I can't walk, my legs are broken" she got this from Daddy asking her if her legs were broken when she randomly wanted to be carried around the house.

"Mommy, I can't reach it, I too small"

"I sick & baby (doll) had a bad dream" her typical morning greeting to us. Once again from us asking her in the past are you sick or did you have a bad dream. She went through a period of waking up in the middle of the night.

Reciting "stop you must not hop on pop" as she is trying out her WWE moves on Daddy, giggling.

In the afternoons before dinner she says "come on snuggle time!" Well, snuggle time is NOT about snuggles at all. Its about mommy & daddy becoming human jungle gyms & trying not to have any permanent damage. Emma shows off her stunt woman & WWE skills on our bed. She piles the pillows on top of each other, against the wall & free dives onto the bed. She stands on our hip & does CANNONBALLS onto the bed with us praying she lands it!

Its a small fortune but we have discovered the new Jump & Climb near Ikea. Still going there & letting her climb, sliding, & jump her energy out might save us all on some hospital bills :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ty, Jaime and Lane said...

She is so funny! I can just picture all of her crazy moves, it cracks me up! Looking forward to seeing you all!

December 22, 2009 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Rachel and Bryan said...

Funny Emma. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

December 26, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home