Friday, June 18, 2010

Emma's Third Birthday


Last year Emma got sick before her 2nd birthday so I went a little overboard this year.  It started with me taking pizza and cake to her 2 classrooms at stepping stone. All the kids and teachers enjoyed the treat. 

Then Ryan's family came into town and we had a small family party of presents, fajitas, and cake.

FINALLY, we invited all of Emma's friends to join us at the Arrowhead Ranch for pony rides and a petting zoo. Realizing how hot it was going to be at 3p in the afternoon, I decided to get the Snow Cone truck to stop by for a refreshing treat.  I had to work the 2 nights before the party so I was pretty tired and have a limted memory of it. Glad we have some pics and video to jog my memory.

Once again Emma refused to ride on a pony or even the stagecoach. She simply loved having friends around and petting/feeding the animals.  It was a great time and the snow cones were a great addition.  By the end of the party, it was overcast and some much needed rain showers took over.

Not sure how we are going to top this for next year?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole and Zach said...

What a cute party idea! It looks like everyone had fun! And what a great idea to get the snow cone truck to come by- I didn't even know you could do that! I hope miss Emma Cate had a wonderful 3rd birthday!

June 18, 2010 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Rachel and Bryan said...

Looks like the party was super fun! I hate that we missed it. Happy birthday Emma!

July 1, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home