Saturday, September 11, 2010

August 2010

So August kept us just as busy as July.  Emma started her new school Sunrise Montessori and she is part of the butterflies class. Her teachers are Ms. Kelly & Ms. Barbara. Emma has loved going to school and usually prefers going over staying home.  A couple of times at pick up she has told me, mommy I want to stay at butterflies class, you go home and daddy will pick me up! 

In the middle of the month we headed to Maryland to visit my Mom and Grandmother.  We were joined by my Cousin Sarah for a few days.  It was a nice change from the hot weather here in TX. My mom and grandmother were thrilled to see Emma and we were glad to be there for my Mom's 55th birthday. My grandmother tried a hibachi steakhouse for the first time. A highlight of the trip was heading to baltimore and going to the National Aquarium. It was pouring down rain and we were soaked, I ended up buying a membership so that we did not have to wait hours in line.  Unfortunately we did not get to explore the Inner Harbor like I had planned but there is always another time! 

A week and half later we headed to cool and sunny CA for a trip to DISNEYLAND, Emma's first one there, but that's another posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home